- SSCC Recommendations (updated 18. December 2017)
The SSCC publishes recommendation documents. These documents are prepared by the SSCC Working Groups or ad hoc units.
- Post Analytics Working Group publications (updated 17. Feb. 2016)
The following documents are published by the Post-Analytics Working Group.
- Medicaments Monographies (updated 25. Nov. 2007)
- Set of documents produced by the "Medicaments" scientific group of the SGKC/SSCC.
- QUALAB www.qualab.ch (updated 10. Jan. 2011)
For all documents please go directly to the QUALAB website. Versions of checklists, internal and external quality control documents exist in German, French and English.
- SULM www.sulm.ch (updated 30. Mar. 2017)
KBMAL 3.0 / CFLAM 3.0. The newest version of the KBMAL (Kriterien zum Betreiben von medizinischen Laboratorien) / CFLAM (Critères de fonctionnement des laboratoires d’analyses médicales) are to be implemented from Jan 1st, 2017. Links to german version: Webpage and document. Links to french version: Webpage and document. .
- SCDAT Swiss Guidelines for Drug of Abuse Testing www.sscc.ch/scdat (updated 13.Aug. 2014)
The current version of The
Swiss Guidelines for Drug of Abuse Testing has been updated in 2012. This publication was originally generated by the former AGSA group of the SULM, and then by the Swiss Committee for Drug of Abuse Testing until end of August 2014. It is now maintained by the WG Medicaments of the SSCC.